Foreign customers

Welcome to my website.

This website is operated by a Japanese Certified Public Tax Accountant for foreigners living in Nagoya and its suburbs.


In order to help foreigners who have problems with taxes in Japan, I provide tax advice in English via e-mail.


I am especially good at advising consultation on Japanese inheritance and gift taxes, overseas remittance issues, and taxes on the sale of stocks and real estate in your home country.


I can also represent you if you are being audited by the Japanese tax authorities.


If you would like to schedule a consultation, please contact me at the following e-mail address with your name and an outline of your consultation.


The process is as follows.


← Consultation request (name, nationality and summary of consultation)

→ Reply with a quotation

← Payment of consultation fee

→ Reply by e-mail

↔ Reply to questions by e-mail



Certified Public Tax Accountant

Katsuyuki Miura